We really value the service you provide, the support of our practice and the care you extend to our mutual patients. Please feel free to contact our doctors regarding any patient you require urgent assistance with. Our friendly staff will put you in touch with the relevant doctor immediately or arrange a call back ASAP.
We prioritise patients with any:
- Pregnancy-related conditions
- Acute hyperthyroidism/Grave’s disease
- Type 1 diabetes especially newly diagnosed and newly diagnosed or difficult to manage
- Type 2 diabetes or diabetic patients in the perioperative period.
- We also review patients with Diabetes regarding their safety to drive with Diabetes.
For diabetic patients, please send along their optometry and podiatry reports and ask the patient to bring their blood glucose monitor/monitoring record with at least 1 months worth of recordings.
For non-urgent Specialist referrals, please email, fax or send via Medical Objects. Please include all relevant pathology, imaging and medication summary.
For Allied Health services, particularly for use of the heated magnesium hydrotherapy pool, patients can present to any of the three physio groups offering this service at the centre, with or without a referral.